Friday, September 10, 2010

Car Renders

Here are some quick renders of my complete car mesh. I am quite pleased with how the model has turned out (apologies for the poor textures I just applied a few coloured blinns to get the feel of the finished model). I could take the time to texture the mesh completely, but right now I am beginning another car model, this time experimenting with a different method of working for hopefully better results. This mesh is by no means perfect (far from it) although there is only 2 triangles, which I am quite pleased with, the topology is not as even as I would like and it does stretch and streak when smoothed. This has prompted me to try again using a different method, partially to improve my modelling speed and also to improve the quality of the model. If the quality of this next model is better I may spend some time texturing it to a high standard.



No comments:

Post a Comment