Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rustic Scene

I am, as I write this composing a rustic scene using all the pieces of geometry that I have been modelling recently (barrel, tap, chair, etc). I have been working on the scene for a little while, but I hit a problem quite early on when I was making the environment and so for a good couple of days the scene remained unchanged. Today I managed to solve the problem with (error message blah something bout non manifold verticies blah) and so the scene has progressed drastically. This is a render of the scene after I had composed the shot I wanted to go for, and after I had inserted one light. I am currently going through adding more lighting effects to finish off the scene, but as it stands here is my scene light by a very soft yellow spotlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment