Thursday, February 18, 2010

Camera Animation

I've been revisiting my good old rustic scene, now that I know how to batch render and assemble in Adobe Premiere I thought it would be a good time to go back and do some simple camera animating around my rustic scene. I haven't done anything particularly special with the camera, just a simple reveal, and if i felt like doing some more to the scene I would key frame the bump detail so it isn't too deep at the start when the camera is focused in, and also add some wobble to the camera, removing the unnatural smoothness and help give the scene some realism. There is also a few things that could be changed with the lighting to really polish the scene, but for now I'm very pleased with the way it looks.





Camera Animation from Toby Rutter on Vimeo.



I've had to edit this post, due to blogger video uploader's general incompetance and crap-ness, instead I have uploaded the video to vimeo and am just going to keep embedding the links across. The advantage of this is the much nicer size of video player, another problem with blogger's videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment