Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ball Bounce

Here it is, my first exported CGI animation, I've got quite a few finished animations lined up to be batch rendered this afternoon. The reason I hadn't got round to it sooner was simpy not yet understanding how to batch render, that in itself turns out to be very simple, however finding out how to stop Adobe Premiere being super annoying is not. After wrestling with premiere for some time I finally have worked out how to import numbered stills and here you have it, my CGI ball bounce. Apologies for size, for one thing Premiere runs on 720 by something instead of 640 by 480 that maya was set to when I made the animation, this will be rectified by the next animation, also sorry that there isn't anything interesting like lighting in this one, just wanted to get them up, my Rustic Scene in which I'm going to animate the camera should be interesting tolook at.


BallBounce Export from Toby Rutter on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment