Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Low Grade Storyboard

Im currently onto screenplay draft three for my narrative piece and the story is pretty much settled, it's now just a case of tweaking what needs to be tweaked and creating the storyboard. I began with a low grade digital storyboard, as it gave me a chance to pretty much just whack out and move around the ideas that I had for each shot. When it comes to the final one i think I shall draw it, get it to a stage I like and then scan in. I am really looking to have the storyboard finalised by the end of this week, so then it is just a case of sorting out my animatic and making any tweaks next week nicely in time for the deadline. We were given a lot of storyboarding advice today which was really useful. Including the creation of beat sheets, of which I think I'll do 5 or 6 for this animation inbetween the low grade storyboards and the nicer high quality final storyboard. Thankfully once the storyboard is done it won't be difficult to turn it into an animatic and add sound effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment