Thursday, February 10, 2011

Superhero Hideout

Here is the work in progress of my superheroes hideout. The models is one room of the hideout as thats all you are going to see in the animation, as with most of the pieces I am building at the moment it won't see a lot of screen time. As a result its been a bit of a balancing act with not spending too much time on anything that is only going to be glimpsed by the audience. However with this piece I am very pleased with how its looking and how little time its taken me to achieve the look. There are a few more little things I want to do before I call the modelling stage finished. These include; adding buttons/ controls to the desk in from of the screens. Adding some more resolution/smoothing out the shape of the chair, as it is just a few cubes at the moment and finally adding a manequin in the alcove area that would hold the superhero's suit. I have also started playing around with the lighting in this room as I have a very clear idea of how I want it to be lit in the final renders.


No comments:

Post a Comment