Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few bits of texturing

A lot of the blog posts going up today are long overdue, I've been struggling to keep the blog updated in between working on projects. Anyway here are a few low poly assets and a little scene that I made for the game, the cargo container was the first thing I textured and has been used as an experimental process to learn how to texture better and what style of texture looks good for the game. Made issue with it is that it is still very early in the texturing process, there is plenty more I want to do to it once I can go into texturing in more depth, but at the moment I have lots of things such as entire levels that need to be built first. The little scene is an enlargement of the security booth asset I made, which I have just dropped some colour on and started to age.


No comments:

Post a Comment