Thursday, February 3, 2011

City Enviroment Work

If you have seen some of my recent posts you may have noticed I am now modelling the entire of our city level, which wasnt originally my plan, but it's been a fun challenge and architectural and environment modelling is definately one of my weak points, so it's definately worth practising. It occured to be that I have posted up big shots of the entire city at the moment but hadnt posted any of the individual buildings I built when I was just working on bits of level two. The ruined corner building was my first architectural endevour, I am currently getting all of the city up to a similar level and then going in and adding localised detail. The second building started from a reference image, the idea being that not all of the city would be free for the player to roam inside, for the sake of our sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment