Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some Video References

Ok so its been a while since I last posted on my blog, I've been getting really caught up in the filming of my groups short "They Call Me Trinity" and havent been keeping up with posting all the behind the scenes photos/ videos of us animating, the reference videos we used to get a good performance from our characters and the images of the sets and props. This hopefully will be remedied this evening as I plan on going through and performing a bit of a blogging session to catch up. And also possibly some renders of where my current cgi modeling project is taking me. But anyway to video references, these videos have Richard, John and I performing quite a complicated wake up scene featured in the animation of the main character Trinity waking up after being dragged across the desert of a far off planet and arriving at his destination. We felt to give us the best possible chance of animating what we thought would be some complex shots we should each act out how we thought the scene should play out and use the videos combined with the animatic to base the animation on. We chose individual parts from each reference video and used them in the final animation.

Wake Up Toby from Richard Whillock on Vimeo.



Wake Up Jon from Richard Whillock on Vimeo.



Wake Up Rich from Richard Whillock on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment