Monday, November 28, 2011

Around the time that I had decided horns weren't going to be part of the character, I had a lot of suggestions saying "he looks great you should give him horns". By this point I had decided that the character was a sword for hire after he left his tribe in the mountains and journeyed down in the (slightly) more civilised world below. So I wondered if some form of horned helm, in the style of barbarians or vikings would suit the character. This attempt makes him look like a fantasy american football player and wasn't to my liking. I saw him for as a kind of lithe agile ranger mercenary. Someone at home in the wild due to his nomadic upbringing a the bestial influences on his way of life. Helmets and heavy armour in general I thought conflicted with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment