Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scene Update



Ok so I've got a bit further with my scene, I have modelled from scratch a Kawai digital piano (I have one at home so coupled with some reference images I know it quite well). However the piano still needs a bit more work, ie some keys and detailing. I have also done a bit of kitbashing and dropped in a chair I have made before into the scene just to get an idea of what it will look like, I am going to rebuild the chair because I dont feel the style of chair will fit the scene I am going for. Also I am unable to just edit the chair I've already made so looks like I have some more modelling to do. I terms of modelling for the rest of the, I only have a little bit left to model, however modelling the guitar is going to be a challenge so I am going to allocate lots of time towards that. I may also model some more effects pedals, and then its just a case of covering the floor in cables (i am looking forward to this) and building my machines (once I have designed them)

No comments:

Post a Comment