Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mustang Texturing Continued

So at the moment I am still working towards texturing by P51 Mustang. In my last post I showed roughly where I had managed to work my way up to, a photoshop file with all the basic colour, decals etc for the mustang. However it was a fairly long way from finished. Currently I am distressing the colour texture map that I had made by the end of the last post. This has involved making all the individual panels look like they are made out of metal, creating rivets (which has been riveting) and adding some scratch wear and tear detail. So here is the colour image with these changes. Currently I am only working on the metal so the layers with paint and decals have been unchanged hence why they are starting to look particularly pristine.

No comments:

Post a Comment