Thursday, May 6, 2010

Playing with Constraints

It's been a while since I worked through anymore escape studios lessons, and eager to keep learning more shiny new things in maya I decided I would spend some time learning animation techniques (seeing as at some point soon I am going to have an animation to hand in). So I approached where I had left off a lesson about constraints. The result of this little lesson is the playblast you see below of a rather snazy digger model moving and picking up a crate (the joys of constraints). Apologies for the low quality of the movie (I will render out an image sequence at some point). Anyhow this is my first step into the world of rigging and incredibly important part of the animation process, hopefully not too much will be needed for my rather ambitious domino effect animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment