Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guitar Animation Test

I have started to animate! This is a very cautious an slow process, first i rigged the right arm of my model and tried some quick test strumming and then the left arm to add some fretting action to the animation. I'm trying to keep this simple to make everything do-able at this stage. But if I decide I like the look of this section of animation it will become a clip to be used as part of the overall guitar part. I like using clips in animation because it allows me to easily re-use the bits of animation in different orders whilst preserving the original. I am quite pleased with this and i hope I can animate the rest of my animation with relative ease. I need to go back into maya and have a look at the play speed because this is running faster than it should.


No comments:

Post a Comment