Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Few small additions to the Scene

Ok so I realise I am posting a lot of renders of my scene as work in progress I promise after this one I ll only post them when I have actually added loads more to the scene. In this render you can see pretty much all the elements in my scene so far (new additions include mic stand, and also a dupplication of the amp to make a bass amp header. The next step is to finish making bass guitars, and building some snazy cables and possibly the odd foot pedal and them I am ready to build the characters of the animation (probably going to be my toughest task.) It is nice to actually render of an image of the scene rather than just another print screen this render is taken at HD 720 with has been decided as the resolution size for all our animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment