Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Critical Analysis Assessment


Here is my infographic for the critical analysis assessment. I chose to base the infographic on Nick Park and Aardman, and a little background on how Wallace and Gromit came into being, along with some other animations made by Aardman studio. The graphic is laid out in the style of one of Wallace's cracking contraptions. The idea was to create a kind of flow diagram in the form of a bit machine that invented Wallace and Gromit and others works Park worked on. I've been watching a lot of Aardman animation: the entire of the Wallace and Gromit collection, Creature Comforts, Chicken Run and also Aardman's Darkside DVD. I did have some trouble when making the infographic as to how to do it and I still feel that for communicating information I think I would rather have sat down and wrote an easy on Aardman and Nick Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment