Thursday, December 1, 2011

Test Render

This image is a test render composite using ZBrush's BPR rendered, it renders the images and lets you save out its separate passes and composite them in photoshop. This is a really simple test, I will be doing several more passes on the final renders to get specular highlights and some sub surface scattering. But overall I like the result, it will look a lot better when I have created a customised lighting setup. As you can probably see the texture painting isn't yet finished but I'm making progress, I've started to block in values on the hair and teeth, as well as progress to even out the final skin tone. I want to strike a happy balance between getting a varied skin tone but not having the texture look like it was painted by Seurat. As pointilism is all well and good but it would like to be able to get some close up renders without showing off how dotty the texture is.

No comments:

Post a Comment