Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jawsome

So moving on to texturing the interior of the mouth. I've spent a lot time over the last day messing around with hair which is still looking fairly static and lego-y. With the deadline fast approaching I've decided to let it be for the moment and it will likely be coming up in the evaluation of things to do better next time. So onwards to the only area that hasn't received any texturing attention yet... the interior of the mouth. This the lower jaw, the upper is just a duplicate of this. I've been trying to strike a balance between spending too long creating beautifully textured gums and just bucket filling them. They probably aren't going to get seen a lot, as I'm probably only going to do one or two open mouth expressions. Even in these expressions a lot of this is probably going to be lost by shadows. Next on my list is to texture the tongue before I go back and texture the upper jaw, it's never fun texturing duplicates so I like to break it up by doing other things. I may also tweak the base colour on the gums to a slightly different colour scheme I haven't decided yet. Once the interior of the mouth is finished I'm going to go through and apply final touches to the skin and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment