Monday, March 7, 2011

Isaac Model

This is a screenshot of the nearly completed Isaac model, the only thing left to finish is the head, in the image I've replaced the work in progress head with a simple place holder I was using for scale. I'm currently umming and arrringg between different ways of making the face look right for the character as it's such an important part. Other than that everthing is finished and I have begun to rig the character, by the end of the week max I want everthing bar all the animation done giving me another week and a bit to just sort a few things out. This character model got somewhat pushed to the side (as has a lot of things) due to my game project which has been rather all encompassing, and while it's very unlike me to push a character modelling opportunity aside Isaac's 3D model wasn't intreging me as much as some of the game detail stuff which I could really sink my teeth into.



No comments:

Post a Comment