Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bust-a-Move

With my business deadline today and out of the way I decided, let the weeks of intense zbrush practise commence. To start of I decided I would do a bust of character using my new next gen character workflow. I started with a quick zsphere mock up, before making an adaptive skin and starting to sculpt. I'm coming up with the concept as I'm going and I like how its looking at the moment. I may take the time now to do some quick sketches on top of these images in photoshop to plan out a few ideas. I may also open the mesh up in maya to sculpt extra subtools around the mesh before importing and appending then in zbrush to detail them. Once I have my finished hi poly bust, I am going to paint the texture using a combination of polypaint and photoshop. Then I will open a mid level obj into maya (I reckon I can do up to about 134k faces as I'm not moving it) then I will sculpt the low res mesh around it. Then I will bake the normals, ambient occlusion, diffuse and a cavity map using xnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment