Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Storyboard

Yet another storyboard, with minor changes, a bit of ink etc. As the storyboard drafts have slowly changed in places and order things have had to be added and taken away. But I think this will be the final update unless I feel the urge to redo it again before wednesday. I am currently putting together the animatic, avec sounds, and its looking really nice, and also making more and more sense when you add the sound. I am thinking of going away and looking for some more sounds to add to fill the gaps that the sounds used to get the initial idea did not cover. Apparantly we arent bound by them, we were just experimenting with a new idea of coming up with a concept from sound and then iterating the ideas in terms of storyboard and screenplay revisions. Which I feel has worked really well.






No comments:

Post a Comment