Monday, October 25, 2010

Hmm that last one wasn't so "wee"

I thought while I was on I would add a small (I mean it this time) update on how Narrative Construction is going (well is the answer). Last week we were given a short passage and (after being shown how to) tasked with writing a screen play based on it. We were in groups of four and we really got down to the task, rather insanely though we had written over a page of screen play for the first sentance (hardcore I know). But I had a really good time of it, and some awesome ideas were suggested by Mo and thanks to Roshni for her previous writting experience. I would like to post it up here at some point but its all in celtx and until I can be arsed to re-write it (which means stepping away from maya for a little while (not likely) its not gonna happen.

Also a quick update on the overall task for this module, we were given a folder of sounds and for our final assessment we have to make an animatic for the an animation developed using sound as a starting point. The idea is we come of with the idea bit by bit over the weeks as we learn knew things about writing (we also have to write a screen play for the idea). I have came up with a basic idea, although basic as it is I think I may have decided too much so thats going on in my sketch books and things will start to pop up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment