Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Character Concepts

We met up as a group again today to show the concepts we had been working on over the last week, and to start to finalise the looks for certain characters. We have now worked out a particular look for the main characters and there arch nemesis. I am going through and drawing out my interpretation of these looks, as are other people and in about a weeks time we should have some final designs. I decided it was time some of my work became digital so I draw up a base for the main character on sketchbook pro and copied it into photoshop where I started experimenting with different looks to find one I liked the best. Here is the progression. I like the last one the best, as it was largely all the best looking bits of the other sketches, and so I will start to use this as the concept I develope further into a final concept, then once we as a group have picked a finished character then the person who drew it will have to draw the characer from all the different angles we need as reference images.

No comments:

Post a Comment