Thursday, October 14, 2010

Base Mesh Work

So after speaking to the programmers yesterday and getting an idea of the kind of things we would be modelling for the game, at the moment its looking like we will be modelling the level environments, six main characters, enemy soldiers and a boss, I decided I would spend some time revising my human base mesh. I can then just adapt this mesh (add clothes, change features etc) everytime I come to make a humanoid character. So here is the head I have been modelling today (and a tiny bit yesterday morning) as a start to my new "heroic male" base mesh. Im pleased with it, although its not yet finished (a lot more tweaking needed) particularly because its modelled completely from the picture below it. Once I am satisfied with the head mesh I am going to start modelling into the torso and then arms, legs etc. Once thats all finished time to do a female mesh


No comments:

Post a Comment