Thursday, November 5, 2009

Exaggerated Face Cycle Take Two

I had a bit of spare time this week what with assessment being over on tuesday, so I took the time to go back over and ink my exaggeration cycle and re shoot it. I had a couple of aims, firstly to drastically change the timing and spacing on the piece, because when it was originally shot I logically gave each expression an even amount of time, I learnt about the principles of timing and spacing the following week and feel that especially some of the angry expressions could really do with a bit more speed. I also wanted to colour the animation in, as I feel my colouring skills on the computer could do with a bit more refining. However I spent all day trying to be clever and use photoshop's automate tool to make my work so much easier that I havent got round to colouring it yet. Automate works really well for some things (ie changing the brightness/contrast of 78 frames very quickly) but sadly what I was asking it to do was probably a bit much, or I wasn't asking right. But here is the video with better timing and spacing hopefully colour will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment