Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Bit of Extra Colouring

After i finished my animation for task five, I inked the animation and started colouring it in photoshop. For reasons I'm still not sure why the camera has a huge problem recording images of lines that aren't fuzzy even when I ink the animation. As a result I resorted to using threshold on photoshop to make the image black and white and have more solid lines. This did however mean that the image has a quite pixelated edge to it. I can't decide if i like it or not, I would prefer it if it had been a clean line like originally intended, but there is something quite querky about the animation's style now. Also my "brilliant" plan with after effects wasn't quite thought through well enough, I thought that if i drew the wall mount on the background and on the animation I could just stop drawing it in the animation when the guitar jumps from the wall, however it did forget i was animating the wall mount a bit and as a result the two dont match up. It's not very obvious on this video but its there.


No comments:

Post a Comment