Wednesday, May 11, 2011

UDK

Recently Ive been spending a bit of time getting acquainted with the Unreal Developement Kit. Over the last year the game project I've been working on has been done inside the Unity engine and my experience with it hasn't been amazing, I'm sure if I was doing the project now I would be able to use it to much better effect. But having spent some time learning how to use UDK I have completely fallen in love with it. Here is a little example of a small test level I built using static meshes from Unreal Tournament that comes with the editor. Next step will be to design my own level and build my own static meshes (something I've had a fair bit of experience with). I did want to do a walk around of the level but I havent got any screen video capture software yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment