Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CGI - 3D Studio Max


This is a bit of CGI modelling I've been doing on 3D studio max, it was part of the Autodesk creative suite and i thought see as I had a book on modelling in it I would start to work my way through that at the same time as Maya and also trying to finish my task for blitz games in order to try and get a student open day. . . I'm going to have a work heavy christmas. Anyway I only took one render from this exercise because for the most part its very very simple, its just a standard cube but I took the time to try and understand using diffuse maps on 3D studio max to use photos to texture the image. This is the result, I got the hang of it quite early on but had to redo it as there were a few teething problems but here is my finished cardboard box.

No comments:

Post a Comment