Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Final Jump

This is the finished Jump, background, colour and all (and hopefully blogger won't have changed the colour once i ve uploaded it) After dealing with a change in background colour I had no issues compositing the background image and quick time movie together in after effects. If I had a chance to do it again I would do several things, firstly not pick an arm colour that is close to the colour of the paper and be forced to change the entire background colour (that would remove the strange white glow around the character) I would also put a second small bounce at the end of the jump as I'm not convinced the current fall looks very realistic. Although it looks funny which is always useful when you have to stay awake into the early hours finishing something.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great with all the colour and background now, no-one tosses a dwarf like you Toby

    ReplyDelete