Saturday, October 15, 2011

Overdue Update

This blog is due an update me thinks, although this post is going to follow a similar vein to my last. Last night I decided to have a break from work and just mess around in zbrush and see what came out. I'm rather pleased as so far I've managed to spend a fair few hours in zbrush which is my resolution for this academic year. This sculpt was done in an hour and a half and I'm quite impressed with what I've managed to get done in the time. One area I'm looking at improving in my modelling is my ability to come up with interesting hard surface designs, on things like armour etc, at present this is probably the biggest time sink in my modelling. Anyway there isn't much more to say about this and I'm trying to keep the posts short so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment